Want to Improve Your Appearance?
When you look into the mirror, do you admire the face that looks back at you? If you find yourself nitpicking various details about your face, it may be time to take action to help you achieve the appearance you’ve always wanted. Alexander Villares MD Cosmetic Surgery offers an array of advanced procedures to help people in Scottsdale and North Phoenix who are looking to improve their appearance.
Our Facial Procedures
- Brow lifts: As you get older, the diminished elasticity in your skin may cause pronounced frown lines or a drooping forehead. A brow lift procedure can enhance the appearance of your forehead and improve your frown lines.
- Rhinoplasty: If you aren’t satisfied with the shape or size of your nose, you may find yourself avoiding having your picture taken or lacking confidence in everyday life. Rhinoplasty can be performed to correct nasal defects, reduce the size or width of your nose, or reshape your nose to make it more symmetrical.
- Facelifts: Many people experience some degree of skin sagging as they grow older, and this can be especially noticeable in the face. Facelift surgery is a procedure that can be used to correct sagging skin, eliminate fold lines, get rid of double chins, and improve the overall look of the face.
- Neck lifts: If your neck or jawline is giving away your age, a neck lift can offer a more youthful appearance. Neck lifts are used to remove excess fat, fix sagging skin, and correct drooping cheeks, among other common issues.
- Eyelid surgery: It’s easy to underestimate how important healthy-looking eyelids are for the overall appearance of the face. Often performed in conjunction with other facial procedures, eyelid surgery can be used to correct sagging, drooping, or puffy eyelids.
- Ear surgery: If you have protruding ears and are unhappy with their appearance, ear surgery may be the answer. This procedure allows your surgeon to reshape your ear cartilage to make your ears look smaller, better positioned, or more proportional.
- Chin and cheek implants: The shape of your cheeks and chin has a major impact on the overall appearance of your face. If you have sagging cheeks or a receding chin, facial implants can be used to address your aesthetic concerns.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is an exfoliating procedure that improves the appearance and texture of the skin. It can be used to treat acne scars, surgical scars, wrinkles, and other common facial issues.
- CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing: As your skin ages, it may develop spots, wrinkles, scarring, discoloration, or other cosmetic concerns. Laser resurfacing is a state-of-the-art method for smoothing out and rejuvenating the skin in order to correct these problems. Please call our office for more information regarding this procedure.
When you’re looking for a solution to your complaints about your appearance, look to the office of Dr. Alexander Villares for the best cosmetic surgery procedures. To request a free consultation, call 480-725-8627.